The session, led by eCommerce expert, Charles Nicholls, focuses on:
· Where do customers want to shop?
· What happens when customers click through to the brand site?
· What impact do promotions have on experience?
· How to fix the Product Detail Page for social traffic
· Should brands sell on social?
· Recommended approach for brands
Feedback from the event:
"Good insights, clear and honest presentation."
"Great presentation! Thank you."
"Superb webinar! Really helpful data."
Here are some of the highlights:
- Many shopping journeys now start from the edge, spanning multiple touchpoints, especially social.
- Online shoppers like social media for discovering products and prefer brand sites for buying products (71%).
- Key social shopping issues: Finding products, inventory, returns, authenticity, privacy, consistency, poor brand experience, not ready to buy.
- Promotions exacerbate the issue - don't promote low stock, fast moving items on social.
- Product Detail Page (PDP) is a conversion killer, due to poor experiences.
Download the assets to learn:
- How to fix the product detail page.
- The revenue cost to brands of a poor PDP landing experience.
- When to use (and not use) social commerce.
- Key lessons for brands.
Let us know what your thoughts at hello@simplicityDX.com
Download our 2022 State of Social Commerce Impact Study to see the results of our proprietary study.
Also checkout our other posts on social commerce: