Missed out on the Social Commerce Webinar? Check out the session, " Social Commerce is Broken: How to Fix it " at your leisure.
The session, led by eCommerce expert, Charles Nicholls, focuses on:
· Where do customers want to shop?
· What happens when customers click through to the brand site?
· What impact do promotions have on experience?
· How to fix the Product Detail Page for social traffic
· Should brands sell on social?
· Recommended approach for brands
Feedback from the event:
"Good insights, clear and honest presentation."
"Great presentation! Thank you."
"Superb webinar! Really helpful data."
Here are some of the highlights:
- Many shopping journeys now start from the edge, spanning multiple touchpoints, especially social.
- Online shoppers like social media for discovering products and prefer brand sites for buying products (71%).
- Key social shopping issues: Finding products, inventory, returns, authenticity, privacy, consistency, poor brand experience, not ready to buy.
- Promotions exacerbate the issue - don't promote low stock, fast moving items on social.
- Product Detail Page (PDP) is a conversion killer, due to poor experiences.
Download the assets to learn:
- How to fix the product detail page.
- The revenue cost to brands of a poor PDP landing experience.
- When to use (and not use) social commerce.
- Key lessons for brands.
Let us know what your thoughts at hello@simplicityDX.com
Download our 2022 State of Social Commerce Impact Study to see the results of our proprietary study.
Also checkout our other posts on social commerce:
Shopping at The Edge – The New eCommerce Reality
Promotions at the edge: how promotions cause eCommerce shopping experiences to break
Social Commerce for Retail?
Social Commerce and the Peak Shopping Season
SimplicityDX Publishes 2022 State of Social Commerce Impact Study
Watch the Webinar - Social Commerce is Broken: How to Fix it