SimplicityDX have benchmarked the social commerce customer experience of Instagram's 26 launch checkout brands. With an average brand score of 77%, there are many lessons for all.
Download the report to read the most detailed picture of these influential brands' presence on Instagram, the No. 1 Shopping platform. Plus, recommendations on how retail brands can best leverage Instagram.
As early adopters and innovators in their field the 26 launch brands includes Prada, Burberry,, Micheal Kors, Dior, Nike, H&M and Zara.
In its benchmarking process, SimplicityDX reviewed each of the 26 brands anonymously, from a shopper’s perspective. The entire seven-step purchase experience from browsing to returning products was assessed.
- Consistency - The look and feel between the brand site and the social channel.
- Navigation - How easy can a shopper navigate through the social media presence?
- Product - What proportion of the product range is on social, is availability an issue?
- Checkout - How seamless is the checkout? Is the social experience reflected?
- Post purchase experience - Are notifications and delivery timely and working in unison?
- Communication - Are communications branded consistently and in step, at all times?
- Returns - How intuitive is the returns process, can it be done independently?
The research highlights that the Instagram customer experience is fraught with pitfalls. And that brands face numerous challenges in the quest to deliver a great and consistent experience for shoppers.
Download the 46 Page report and receive a brand by brand social commerce analysis. Plus, conclusions on the key areas for retail brands to improve on Instagram and recommendations for retail brands to leverage Instagram.